* It is non profit academic website dedicated for the Engineering studies.
* Targeted to fulfill the needs of students, teachers and other Engineering professionals.
* It aims to promote the concept of online education system in Nepal.
What it contains?
* Study Material:
* Class notes, Old questions, Tutorials, Final year project report, syllabus, Data tables and graphs, course manuals and other technical materials.
* Important notice:
* Exam routine and results; university notice; affiliated colleges’ information.
Responses and feedback:
* It has been providing the services since 1 year.
* Within past 4 months we have 4,000 visitors logged and more then 100 encouraging feedbacks.
* Teacher response conveys their satisfaction for the online access of study materials as immense help in teaching learning system.
* It will be developed as “Digital Library” for Engineering study.
* It will be grown as the authentic and organized spot for students to search and collect relevant study materials.
* It aims to provide beyond syllabus but important Engineering materials.
* It will provide the information about the PU affiliated Engineering college for upcoming students and visitors.
* Rarely available Elective papers’ syllabus, questions and solutions will be collected with great importance.
How the college and student will be benefited?
* Passed out student also can access from any part of world in their professional life.
* For college student it acts as an “Alternative library” within a whole study period.
* For new coming students it would act as a source of guidelines to choose better college.
* It will bring the uniformity in teaching quality by uploading the appropriate class notes from different Engineering college.
* It acts as a mediator to exchange ideas between different engineering colleges professionals.